Thursday, December 11, 2008

Just wanted to post a few pictures of the past years happenings. We took several trips this summer. One of which Kayla and I went to Palm Springs for the Resolved Conference with John MacArthur and many other wonderful speakers. It was a wonderful experience for both of us. We learned so much ...the theme was Heaven and Hell..which was very sombering and humbling. We went to Family camp in the Blue Mountains this summer...which is always fun with our church family. Another big event in my family is my mom and brother moved up here from Texas so they could live closer to family. What a busy, eventful year!

2 comments:

WELCOME TO TuttleTime! said...

What wonderful pictures. I still cannot believe Kayla is an adult now! Makes me feel very old! :) Your family is so beautiful.

I am so glad your mom and brother could move closer. It's so nice to be close to family. The only difficulty is choosing who to see and when! Can't wait to see pics from this Christmas. Love you guys!

ness said...

I'll follow your blog, if you follow mine:) hehe