Thursday, April 15, 2010

GOODY GOODY GUM DROP!


Have you ever heard that phrase?? Isn't it funny? My mom was one that would say that...when excited about something! It just makes me laugh hearing it. Anyway, I think this is what I will call my once a week dessert post. So here is an easy brownie dessert to dress up a box brownie mix.


Rocky Road Brownies


1 brownie mix (13 X9)

1 c. mini marshmallows ( I used more to cover the entire top)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1 c. chopped pecans


Preheat oven 350*. Prepare brownies as directed for fudge-like brownies. Bake 30 minutes.

Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle marshmallows enenly over surface. Let cool.

In small saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in condensed milk. Blend well. Stir in pecans. pour evenly over marshmallows. Let cool for several hours.


1 comment:

Christian said...

I have a fudge recipe that uses chocolate chips and condensed milk...so I am imagining brownies with marshmallows and fudge on top...mmmmmmmm,