Sunday, October 26, 2008

Starting a blog!

Wow, I am hoping this will be fun and I will have time to do it! It took me a while to figure out what to call it. I thought of joy... the joy of life.....first of all My Savior Jesus Christ...my loving husband Eddie....and of course my 6 beautiful children! There is so much to enjoy and endure through a lifetime. If only we can have joy in the hard times and good! That is the key. I am learning much about the Providence of God. He is in control of EVERYTHING! It is all about how we will respond.... JOY? So in this blog ...I am excited to share my life and the JOY it brings.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cami, Good for you! I miss you sooo much! I'm glad you're doing this. It will be good to keep up on whats happening in your life. I couldn't open the pics though. My new hobby???? I've taken up the clarinet again after a 30year break! I can actually still make music. yay. guess its one of those things you always remember... kinda like riding a bike, once you learn you don't forget.
Love and miss you and your precious family so much. PLEASE give everyone a BIG hug from me, and tell em I love them very much. Tell Kayla I'm so proud of her!

Anonymous said...

sorry, I'm new to this blogging too. I put my name down but it didnt' show it and showed it as anonymous... IT'S ME...Kriss.

Unknown said...

The pictures are great! It is wonderful to be able to see your family and be able to watch them grow through the blog. Thanks for sharing with us. I am very excited that Jeannie will be getting her children! We will keep them in prayer.