Sunday, December 20, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I have to get this posted before Christmas...ugh it has been busy! I wanted to share a few pics of our Thanksgiving. It was very special to have my sister and her family come for a visit, as some of you know they got back from Kazachstan in October with their 2 beautiful adopted children. Alyosha is 9 and Zhyena is 5. They don't know a lot of English but they are learning quickly. It was so great to meet them and welcome them into the family. They are very sweet children and seem to be adapting pretty easily. We hope my sisters family will move closer this way in the near future!! We had a wonderful time together and Thank the Lord for his provision for their family in adopting them.









2 comments:

Amy said...

Cute pictures! A and Z are adorable!

Unknown said...

Cami, I love the pictures they are all great. I love your messer to!!!! That is to cute....I know I didn't have to clean it up! LOL LOL We got the family picture and love it thanks so much. Received Brian and Candy's today and that is so cute I love it. I love watching all of you with your growing families! Time really flies. Love to you all and Merry Christmas