Thursday, November 19, 2009

The MESS Monster!

I have been wanting to share what an interesting daughter I have... The only way I can describe Karis is ....a "messer".
She is always into something and usually in the nature of creams , lotions, or any sticky, gooey substance.
Today I returned home from music lessons to find she had been into the honey. She got it all over the stairs, and various pieces of furniture in the house. It is truly not a fun thing to clean up! We are still finding sticky in places. I can not tell you how many "messes" she has made on my walls and doors and floors. She has been into make-up, bag balm, lotions, and just recently toothpaste. I took this picture below, one of the many messy memories she has made. I need to keep a scrapbook of this, because I have never had a child like this before. They certainly are each one unique. Perhaps she is an aspiring artist? I wish I could interpret this behavior?? Anyone else have a child like this?



2 comments:

denise said...

Honey?! Wow, that would be very un-fun to clean up. But just think of all the embarrassing stories (and pictures) you're saving up to share with her future husband!

Rebecca said...

Oh Cami what a hoot! I have two like this (a boy and a girl). I have had to call poison control for him many times for the things he has messed with and gotten in his mouth (including my perfume!). My daughter has eaten dog food, butter, and other gross things. She has also tried on makeup, lotion, and mud. Both of them are hands on types and like to experience things for themselves. The scrapbook sounds like a fun idea :-) These days will pass too quickly...enjoy them!