Sunday, November 15, 2009

PORTLAND TRIP!

Here are some pics from our Portland trip we took a few weeks ago. We went with my brother Brian and my sister-in-law Candy. We stayed a nice hotel in Vancouver...close to IKEA..oh yeah! We spent a whole day in downtown Portland and shopped around town....walked EVERYWHERE! It was a beautiful day...although I did a taboo...and bought some new shoes for the trip...I wore them that day...and yes...my feet were killing me!! Later that day we ended up looking for shoes for me...I finally found some slippers at Ross. OHHH! What relief! The last day of our trip we decided to visit the "Little People, Big World" family pumpkin patch. I don't have cable...but my brother and his wife do, and they enjoy the show and knew that the family lived close to Portland and had a Pumpkin Patch. We headed out in dry weather..but as soon as we got there it just poured. We took a tour on a tractor ride and got soaked...so unfortunatly we decided to head on out to somewhere dry. So we ended our trip with IKEA!! Too fun! I love that store! (Ladies...we need to get a group of us together sometime and make a day of it!) We all had a great time together and made some fun memories.




Family members of the "Little People"...one of the twins is on the right...he drove the tractor for the tour.
My "Cool" hubby trying to keep dry!




Candy and I getting soaked by the rain while on our little tour at the "Little People Pumpkin Patch".









Downtown Portland...beautiful fall trees at every corner!



1 comment:

denise said...

Sounds like a fun trip. I love IKEA too. We should plan a trip there!